Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NEW SPONSORS!

Once again, a long gap between blogs, but that seems to be turning into an unfortunate trend. Right now I just want to say a big big thank you to all my supporters! Today I met my new baby- a new Anschutz system thanks to NORMA and the New Zealand Ammunition Company! After last years disaster with the rifle, they teamed up to help me have the best chance of getting to Sochi!

Norma
www.norma.cc

New Zealand Ammunition Company
www.nzammo.co.nz


And to make my rifle all come together and to also help me on the road to Sochi, I am now apart of 'Team Out There! Their support has gone towards the new stock to go along with the new system! Pumped to be apart of the team!!! Check their Facebook page out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Out-There-Biathlon-Nordic

Not only that, but to keep me fit and strong this winter, the Queenstown Gym has once again opened their hearts and doors to allow me to get in the best possible strength workouts! Thanks guys- Not  am literally pumped up!!!
Queenstown Gym
www.queenstowngym.co.nz

These are all new sponsors, but we cannot forget the others as well: Atex, The Lodges Banff, IMSO ceramice, The blueberry spa in Italy, Devonian Properties, Lifeworks gym (Canmore), ALL the contributors on my Plumfund page, Snow Farm NZ, The New Zealand 100% pure Manuka honey.






A real update on this ridiculous life of mine will come soon!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORMA ammunition