Monday, January 28, 2013

Rest of season schedule

Just a wee post to say that yes, I have been given a wildcard spot to start in the last three World Cups of the season! What a relief! Now I can focus on some good quality training and racing for the rest of the season.

In addition to this wonderful news, I have also found out I have a spot racing in the Davos Cross-country World cup. This will be my first ever cross-country world cup and I am scared s*#^less! It will definitely be an adventure, so I am really looking forward to racing!

Here is the definite schedule for the rest of the season:

Feb 1st- 3rd = IBU cup- Martel, Italy
Feb 4th - 14th = Biathlon World Championships- Nove Mesto, Czech Republic
Feb 17th = Cross-country World Cup- Davos- 10km Skate
Feb 19th - 27th = Cross-country World Championships- Val di Fiemme, Italy
Feb 27th - March 3rd- Biathlon World Cup 7- Oslo, Norway
March 4th - 10th- Biathlon World Cup 8- Sochi, Russia
March 11th - 17th = Biathlon World Cup 9- Khanty-Masysk, Russia 


I would also like to take a chance to thanks my sponsors for making this season happen!  
 Bob Rose, O-Pur, Norma, Atex, Caribou Properties and many family and friend.

 

SauerstoffO-pur                             




                
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

NORMA ammunition