Monday, January 25, 2010

THANK YOU

I have to say a HUGE thank you to:  
MANUEL STEINBACH 
UND MARIA GREINWALD

They saved me when I was stranded in an Italian hospital with a stomach infection by packing all my gear, staying an extra night, and driving me to Munich the next day AS WELL as re book my flight to Canada, contact my insurance company and contact my family. Thank you so so so so much. Also to Rudy with the IBU and all the paramedics and doctors in Antholz and Bruneck. I am en route to Canada, leaving tomorrow morning from Munich! THANK YOU EVERYONE for helping me! This is when it is tough without a team, but everyone is so friendly!

xxoxo

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your illness, but glad to know the biathlon 'family' helped come to the rescue.
    Have a good recuperation back in Canada and we'll be keeping our fingers crossed for the allocations of nation places in the Olympics.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

NORMA ammunition